To become a member or for information on the Foothills Art Club please contact any of the Executive Members. In addition, many of our members have included their personal website links in their bios if you would like to contact them about their artwork.
Foothills Art Club Executive 2019-2020:
President - Marty Cochrane
VicePresident - Gwen Stickel
Treasurer - Bev Bladon
Secretary - Audrey Arisman
Directors - Jeff Mackenzie
Education Coordinators - Laura Procunier and Karen Strienstra
Show&Sale Coordinator - Eric Sennhauser
The FAC snail mail address is:
P.O. Box 192 Cochrane, Alberta Canada T4C 1A5
We meet in the St. Andrews United Church hall - MAP
128 1 Street East
Cochrane, AB Canada T4C 1Z3
Fall of 2021 - Wednesdays
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
September to May
The Foothills Art Club offers an opportunity to enhance your enjoyment and skills in art.
Come and be a part of it!!
Our fee for the year is $120, which is non-refundable and will not be pro-rated. The fee covers membership from September 1st to August 31st. We do not meet during June, July and August but take part individually in numerous events in the community. Refer to our website for the scheduled events. As well, reminders will be sent to members by e-mail as needed.
For more FAC Membership Information ...
Signup for our Foothills Art Club's semi-annual newsletters . . .
The Foothills Art Club was established by a keen group of local artists in 2005, to provide a venue for artists in oil, acrylic, watercolour, pencil, ink, pastel and mixed media to share and enjoy their love of art. The Club continues to accept 2D original art for their Show & Sales events (no reproductions or photos except in artist greeting cards).
We invite all levels of artists, whether aspiring beginners, established amateurs and hobbyists, or accomplished and professional artists to meet and interact with other like minded members to discuss, compare, critique and assist each other in reaching our art potential and mainly to enhance our enjoyment of art.
In recognition of this Mission Statement, the Foothills Art Club will:
1. Make available workshops and art instruction classes from a variety of known artists, to encourage educational opportunities for members, or to offer the chance to try new techniques or mediums.
2. Work as a group of volunteers to provide two or more show/sale events each year where we can showcase our talents to the community.
3. Support art in the Cochrane school system and participate in community events each year.
4. Encourage participation of the members as volunteers, even if they are not participating as submitters in Foothills Art Club shows, to help us to understand and appreciate the efforts and talents of others and to contribute to making our Club stronger and more complete.
* To make edits to the website, email Fred at email@example.com